3. Is there a particular message you wish to transfer to your readers?
4. Did you find yourself researching information during the writing process?
5. Do you see yourself writing other types of books in the future?
7. What have you found surprising since becoming a published author?
Just how much fun book signings can be; how much of an upper it is when someone tells you how much they loved reading the books!
8. Can you describe the day that you saw the first book you authored in your hands?
9. Is there any particular thing that you wish you had known before getting the book in your hands?
I wish I had known about vanity vs. traditional publishing. Knowing the difference would have saved me quite a bit of frustration and three to five years of lackluster results.
10. What was your favorite childhood toy?